Monday, April 14, 2008

Easter..... a little late


Yep! It's an easter card! Even though Easter was a few weeks ago, I couldn't resist sharing this card! Plus, I believe that Easter should always be celebrated in April! What's up with a March Easter?
Loved how this card turned out. I wanted to use my Making Memories grommets for something more than just setting them. I thought this cute flower made a perfect "buckle" for my bow! I did another version of this card with a cracked glass effect over the egg. But I gave it away before I had a chance to take a picture.
The patterned paper is Chatterbox and the ribbon is American Crafts. The texture on the white cardstock courtesy of Cuttlebug embossing folders! The Happy Easter sentiment is from Close To My Heart stamps.
Stay tuned! I have several more Papertrey Ink projects to share with everyone! I am counting down the hours until their next release (tonight)!
I already have my eye on several things that I just have to have!
'Til next time!
-Alisha

1 comment:

mE said...

*sigh*

I need motivation to papercraft this week. lol!

Your new stuff is AWESOME!!!!

Love
E.