Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm Back with a Camera!



I haven't blogged much because I didn't have a digital camera..... But yesterday I finally got one! YAY!!!! I bought myself a Nikon D60! I am so excited! Now I can take pictures of all of my fun creations and share them with you all on my blog! So I thought I would start by sharing a few cards that I made a while back that I love!


This is a baby boy card that I made with My Minds Eye paper. The ribbon is American Crafts. The stamped circle image is an acrylic stamp from Inkadinkado. I made the star by running a foil sheet through the cuttlebug in one of the star embossing folders and then cutting out around the embossed image. The congrats tag is from Making Memories. I just loved how this card turned out. Hope you all enjoy it.



Well I can't show a baby boy card and not share a baby girl card! So here is one that I created with this awesome Cosmo Cricket paper! I just loved how soft it is! I again used American Crafts ribbon and my Cuttlebug and embossing folders to create the focal point. The grommet in the center is from Making Memories and I punched holes in the sides with a nail and hammer to make a place to insert the pink brads. The little footprints are a stamp from Close To My Heart.

Well I hope you all enjoy these cards. I have several more pictures to post! Including some of the projects I have been working on recently after getting my first Papertrey Ink order. I have been an avid fan for a while now, but only recently finally ordered! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their stamps, inks, paper and ribbon! I have had so much fun working with their products! But I decided to submit my artwork for their April Guest Star Stamper contest so I will wait until the deadline passes to share it with you!

Off to the dugout! I am the Team Mom for my son's Teeball team this year! I am taking my new camera!

No comments: