Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Card for Miss Terri N Da Hood (A HYBRID)

Miss Terri Howard (aka stampin in da hood) thinks that I have abandoned Close To My Heart for good.... Not so! Close To My Heart will always be, well, close to my heart! A mother loves ALL her children. And just to prove it, I went and made a card with Close To My Heart stamps just for her!

So here you are Miss Hood:





The inside says: "You Party Animal!"

Okay so I did sneak in some Papertrey Ink stamps too... but the focal point is Close To My Heart!

Supplies:

Stamps: In The Wild and Rustic Alphabet (CTMH), Borders and Corners: Square, Polka Dot Basics, Father Knows Best and It's A Celebration (PTI)

Inks: Spring Iris, Honey, Petal, Outdoor Denim, Autumn Terracotta, Pansy Purple, Clover Meadow, and Sweet Leaf (CTMH) Berry Sorbet (PTI)

Papers: Patterned Paper (Basic Grey), Summer Sunrise Cardstock (PTI), Clover Meadow Carstock (CTMH)

Other: googlie eyes (craftstore), Berry Sorbet ribbon (PTI), white waxy flax (CTMH) and a label maker by Dymo.

-Alisha

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

ohmyfreekingawwwwwwwwwwwwwd!
I can't say I L@@@VE all the PT stuff (outloud) but the CTMH one IS!
haha