Friday, May 16, 2008

A Little Behind.....Arte Y Pico Award


I have taken way too long to acknowledge that both Lynn Mercurio and Terri Howard picked my little blog to receive the Arte Y Pico award. What an honor! I have been a fan of both of these lady's blogs for a while now!
As I understand it the award is intended for bloggers who contribute artistically to the blogging community. Those who receive the award are to pass it on to 5 others... My delay in passing it on is rather embarassing... To be honest, I didn't know how to hyperlink on my blog. But my patient and wise friend Erin helped me out. So now, without further delay, I happily pass the award onto these five ladies:

Debbie Olson
Lisa Johnson
Molly B
Sherrie
Jennifer Kirk

I have been following Lisa and Debbie's blogs for quite some time now and they are just amazing! Molly, Sherrie and Jennifer are more recent discoveries. You will have to visit their blogs to feast on all of the goodies they have there! Thanks to all of you ladies for sharing your creativity! Now pass it on!

-Alisha

No comments: