Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Father Knows Best for Mother's Day



Today is one busy day! My daughter Macey has her 2nd grade music program. I also have doctor appointments for 3 of my kids as well as Tee Ball. In between all of this is the usual taxi driving and making meals. But before the madness starts, I thought I would share a quick card I made last night.

I have been wanting to use my Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl paper for about a year now! Last night I finally pulled it out and coupled it with my latest stamp set from Papertrey Ink: Father Knows Best. It turned out so soft and pretty that I think I just may use this as a Mother's Day card.

Other materials used: Cranberry cardstock, Twilight organza ribbon, silver brads, Cranberry ink, Garden Green ink, and Bamboo ink (All from Close To My Heart)

Everyone have a great day!

-Alisha

3 comments:

mE said...

love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it

Stampin n da Hood said...

DITTO!DITTO!DITTO!DITTO!DITTO!
DITTO!DITTO!DITTO!
DITTO!DITTO!
DITTO!

belle d. said...

alisha, i see why you were awarded the arte y pico~your work is just stunning! what beautiful cards! you're truly talented and i love everything i've seen!
abrazos,
bella
ctmh sister