Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spending My Time in the Garden of LIfe!

Well it has been a while since I last posted. I have been tucked away in my crafting room playing with my Papertrey Ink stamps! I am loving the new "Garden of Life" set. It is so VERSATILE! I can not create as fast as ideas come into my head! Mostly I have been posting pictures of my newest creations over at Papertrey Inks forum for their Guest Star Stamper contest.... So everything is TOP SECRET! Just kidding....

I have neglected my blog so I am going to post one of the cards that I submitted for the Guest Star Stamper contest. It is nothing spectacular. But I loved how it turned out!

Here it is:

The patterned paper was the inspiration for this card! I just loved the color scheme. It is Tres Jolie paper from My Minds Eye. The Chocolate cardstock and Sunflower brad are from Close To My Heart as well as all of the inks (Chocolate, Cocoa, Ocean and Autumn Terracotta). The ribbon is Saddle Stitched Summer Sunrise from Papertrey Ink. And of course the stamps used were Garden of Life and Borders and Corners: Square by Papertrey Ink.

As for my other creations using Garden of Life.... Well, you all will have to wait. I will unveil them here on my blog the day of Papertrey's new product release (May 15th). I will be posting step by step tutorials for at least 2 of them, possibly 3... so check back in!

Meanwhile I am working on a fun card/project for my children's end of the year gift for their teachers. I should have it posted in the next day or so. So, hop on over in the next few days.

Have a great day!

-Alisha

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

So now we've lost AT to be a designer for someone else TOO?
oy vey...what is the world coming to?!
But shor do love the work as USUAL!